Thursday, July 10, 2008

T Ball is Almost Done!





Today was Regan's 2nd to last T Ball game! Not sure she is gonna be okay. First no dance, but then there was T Ball. Now there will be neither! Hell, what am I gonna do for the time being! lol



She has done so well this year! I watched her catch a really fast ground ball today, sweep it up and throw it really far back to her coach! It was really impressive! Her Coach is really awesome! Half the teams she played didn't even play actually positions! They all stood around and fought for the ball when it was hit. The Tigers, you could see them all ready for the ball. Check it out....



Keep in mind these are 3 1/2 and 4 year olds! Today I also watched Regan roll the ball around to grip it the right way when she threw it! I found out this is the first time he has coached such little ones! He really rocks at it, so I hope he continues to coach!!

Here is her 1st Team Picture!!!



No comments: