Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spoiled

So I have been throwing regular pity parties for myself lately! This was supposed to be our 1st ever, actual VACATION this year. We always travel to visit family and friends. Neither of us have ever taken a week and headed to the beach or anything. So since we went to Oregon last year, we decided no matter what, we were heading to Florida after school started! Well, somebody (me!) wanted to buy a house, so that plan went down in flames! LOL

Anyways, I've just been pouting to myself, really wanting to get away and seeing everyone I know leave for some fun. Well, (YAAY) we are getting away next week. It "ain't" no Florida get away, but I'll take it!! We are going to Galveston and Texas City for a few days early July! I am happy. Did I mentioned I was spoiled?!

I hope those people at the beaches are prepared for this whiteness!!! LMAO!

No comments: