Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Friday!

Well, there's a lot going on lately! So much so, that I am having a hard time keeping up! Oh, and of course I just keep packing things in there!

Right now I am sitting in a hotel room in Houma. Bub took a new (well paid and well deserved) job with Tetra Technologies. He is in training for that new position. I think today is he doing his water safety stuff. The whole thing is really pretty exciting, but it's so stressful for me since I'm so used to knowing what and when and how!

In other news, we got hit with some fraud with our debit card. Some friggen company debited us $215. After doing A LOT of looked and googling and calling, the company ended up being something called lunarpages.com. It's some internet company that sell people web sites or pages or something. I am pissed off. They cannot find us in their database. Well guess what - it's cause we didn't authorize or purchase a damn site! They said, well, we always call before starting sites to make sure the authorization is real. Okay, if you call the person who set up the account, do you think they'll tell you it was their card! Ugh! So frustrating! Hopefully the charge will hard post to our account so I can start the process with the bank! I just wish I knew how they got a hold of Bub's card number. My debit card is the one that we use for everything online. Hopefully I'll have more answers tomorrow!





No comments: