Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Just MAD!

So what do you do when someone you care about is being stupid?

I am so mad I cannot see straight! And it's making me even more mad because it has completely altered my mood ALL day! Today was our "family" day. Just the 3 of us, going shopping, planting flowers, playing in the yard, etc. Bub will be starting his 1st hitch with the new company and we don't have a clue how long he may be gone this 1st time! Anyways, every time I would have a bit of quite all I kept thinking about was this damn situation.

Have you ever known someone who is just a rotten person and a HORRIBLE friend? You know, one of those bitches who try to steal your boyfriend - or at least sleep with them every chance she gets, stabs you in the back, talks bad about you and loves to kick you when you're down?!?! Well, someone I love very much has been friends with someone just like this for years. I have never liked her and was SO glad when she finally got rid of her! Well, they are now friends again and I am beside myself! I am furious and it is a damn good thing I like as far away as I do! I feel like doing ANYTHING to keep this SKANK away from this person I love!! I know she is so much smarter than this.

I have decided I am going to let her make her own decisions and stay out of it......but it's hard cause I know how it's gonna end up! Cause it ALWAYS ends the same! It has always ended the same for the last 12 or so years!! Ugh!

No comments: