Friday, September 30, 2011

Lost My Way

I have really missed my blogging. I catch myself sitting down to blog, but find that my usual going-ons to be not so news worthy! lol Not to mention there is an active little guy here that makes it difficult at times to sit and get my thoughts down. And if you are a blogger, you know you have to be in the "zone" and in the right mood to blog! 

Since the birth of  Tatem, my life has been pretty much a routine of getting Regan off to school, going to the gym then either shopping, lunch with friends, playgroup or cleaning house. Not too, too exciting! :o) 

In all honestly a lot has been going on within these walls and with my family and friends!! 

Regan is a big ol' 2nd grader now, Tatem turned 1 almost two months ago, Bub's approval from the AFT and the State came through and he is now certified and a business owner and I am about to be an Aunt! Not to mention I am in my 3rd year of being a Girl Scout Troop Leader and my Playgroup is celebrating it's 7th year!! 

Ok, I guess I have a few reasons to get back into the groove. I do love being able to reflect on the past by going through my blog! I've miss it!!

I want to thank the 2 who posted comments in my blog yesterday and this morning!  I think it gave me that push I needed to sit down here this morning!!  :O)
So stay tuned......there's more to come!!!!



Photobucket

No comments: