Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Day

I had a great lunch with a table full of some really great ladies! They really made my day and are such amazing people!

I ran to Destination Maternity today after lunch. A few things happened.

I tried on a few shirts and for fun tried on the "belly". What I saw made me smile and brought back memories of when I was waiting for Regan to arrive! I am getting more excited, if that is even possible!

The sale lady seemed so familiar. After speaking for a while we both realized we knew each other from Everybody Rides........from 5 years ago. Man, that took me back! It was a brief "wow, look how times have changed and how far we've come" and it made me grateful and feel oh so blessed! Having a rent-to-own car isn't the worst thing in the world, but it isn't any place I'd ever like to be again! :o) .............life's little reminders........

I finally made an effort to pay the plumber that dicked us around for two weeks and could have possibly cost us our sale on the rent house. And do you know I think he was flirting with me! He asked about Bub because out and I said yes, probably for a month. He said "aww, you must get really lonely". GAG! I never thought getting hit on could be so nauseating! lol Oh, and get this he still managed to tell me to be sure to call him if I needed a plumber again......WOW. The audacity! I guess it takes all kinds! heehee

I sat in the car line and visited with the Grandma of a boy in Regan's class. She is such a positive and uplifting person, but I don't think she realizes it! I always enjoy our chats and I always feel so warm inside when we are done. I wonder if she knows this about herself!?

The rest of the night is being spent with Regan. After her bath we are going to watch Snow White. I bought it for her months ago and we just haven't taken the time to watch. I can't even remember the last time I've seen it, so it might be like the first time again! Hi-Ho.....Hi-Ho! lol


Some things can just describe the mood........can you feel it?! I can!





Here's to a great day.........


<span class=

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I enjoyed lunch too. I am glad you had such a great day.

Just Being Me said...

Thanks Jeanne! :o)