Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lessons

So today I found that it is indeed possible to go shopping one day and nothing fit you. And yet the next day, everything you try on will fit....SO weird!

I also learned that "deli" sushi from Albertson's should not even be labeled as sushi. I would rather wait a month for good sushi that waste time or money on that crap-o-la! Blech!

I have learned that even though people know someone is a bad person, not everyone can walk away or take a stand against them. I guess having pity friends is better than having no friends, right?! lol

I have found that lots and lots of shopping for clothes amount to lots and lots of laundry!! What a double edged sword! :o)

I have come to realize that a true judge of ones self is looking at their children.......it definitely tells you a lot! For instance, my kooky little social butterfly definitely didn't fall far from the tree! I love her! <3

I have learned that teachers are angels on earth for sure! I spend 4 hours one day a week "assisting" Regan's teacher and leave there feeling like I've worked a 12 hour shift! God Bless you teachers, for putting up with all our or little pains in the butt for more hours than we have them a day!!!

I continue to see how blessed I am. Every breath I take, every chance I get, every moment I am gifted with and all the love and family I am surrounded by - I am truly blessed!!!



Photobucket

No comments: