Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am.....


I am many things!!

I am that girl who hates when someone turns off the fans that stay on all the time and anyone glances at the possible build up on the fan blades that I may not have gotten to this month.

I am that mom that thinks my child is talented and can do great things with her life!

I am that wife that loves the fact that my husband is just as goofy as me so we can be stupid together!

I am that girl that loves wearing jeans, tank tops and kicks.....

I'm that person that wants to walk up to someone and hand them the cigarette butt or trash they have thrown out their car window.

I am the one that wishes I could ticket people for parking in Handicapped parking spots when they do not have a sign saying they should be there!

I am that mom who doesn't like "dirty" kids........

I am that friend who will go to great lengths to be there for someone I care about.

I am that person behind you when you drive yelling "GO!!!!" or "don't mind me I was just DRIVING HERE!" yep.....that was me! lol

I am that woman who thinks that family is one of the most important and blessed things one can have!

I belong to that family that goes crazy decorating for Holidays!

I am the class mom, team mom, Girl Scout Troop Leader, the Playgroup Organizer, the Volunteer and all about "the cause" - mom.....

I am the one that cannot be idle. Someone or something somewhere needs me....... :o)

I am the wife that stays home to raise my daughter and wish that all moms had this choice!

I am the woman that enjoys a house full of people and laughter and love.......

I am the Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Cousin, Niece, Granddaughter that is thankful for all of life's miracles and blessing!


Photobucket

No comments: