Friday, June 5, 2009

Regan is Officially 5!

So yesterday, to my dismay, my little girl turn the big 5! She seems very ready to be this age! However, momma and daddy are still forever begging her to slow it down a bit. But, as usual time continues to pass and another milestone was hit!!

On Saturday of last week she celebrated said birthday with many, many of her friends!! I decided that making everyone suffer outdoors in the heat just wasn't fair. Especially since due to the lack of grass in our yard, a giant water slide like last year way out! So we booked her party at a Gym nearby. It went really well!! Even the adults were running around and playing with the kiddos!! It was actually hard to leave because everyone was having such a great time!!

Jessi, an amazing baker/friend of mine baked Regan's tiered cake.....Isn't it fabulous??


That E kept breaking on Jessi, but it was exactly what I wanted! I wish I had recorded Regan's reaction when she got to see her cake!! Definitely priceless!

I think she had a great day! Everyone close to us came to help her celebrate and I know it meant a lot to her! She loves her friends!!

Here are some pictures!!


Resting up before her big afternoon!
























It was a great day! We are very blessed and our little girl is growing up before our eyes!!

No comments: