Saturday, June 6, 2009

On My Mind....



  • Life is far too short! I have always known this, but got a huge reminder when I lost 3 family members over a course of 3 years. They were beautiful, strong women and I miss them!
  • Don't Lie! If you care about someone, have the balls to tell the truth. I just don't have the room in my life for liars. I have turned my back on many people I truly care about for lying. And will continue to do so. Everyone who knows me knows I hate liars. So if you do it, you knowingly ruin our relationship!
  • Family is always the first in line to screw you over it seems! Why is it the people you love and who are always supposed to be there for you will turn on you in a heartbeat?? Case in point - a sister who drives a car in her brother's name decides not to play the car note for 4 months. The car get repossessed and who is she mad at - her brother!! Seriously, you are old enough to know - you don't pay, they take away! And because of your irresponsibility you disown your brother! Sickening!
  • Say what you mean and mean what you say!! This has become my mantra in the last year! So many people say things they never make good on. It's stupid. If I say I will be there, you'd better believe I will be there! How hard is it to mean what you say?!?!
  • Why do people stand in the way of other's happiness because of their own selfish reasons?!
  • Having a child in multiple activities is exhausting!! My hat goes off to those parents who have a few kids, each in a few different activities!! You are amazing!!
  • I really hope Regan's love of dance is forever!! She is really good at it and I hope I can continue to help her stay interested and focused!

I guess thats all for now!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Someone recently told me that family are people we tolerate.

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

My sister has 3 kids, a 5 year old (almost 6) an almost 2 year old, and a brand new baby boy. Her oldest takes skating lessons, dance lessons, and guitar lessons. I have no idea how she does it all! Kudos to you and all the moms out there who work so hard, ya'll are an inspiration!