Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thinking Out Loud Thursday

There is so much going on in my life and in my head that I am unable to conform to one thought. I feel too scattered to pick a topic and run with it.

So as you can tell from this entry's title, this will probably be pretty random. So bare with me!
....not sure if this will be a periodic title, guess we shall see....

TBall.......it's T ball season again. Regan is with a new association since we now live in Broussard. I am a little sad, because I am truly going to miss Coach Christian from Willow Wood last year for sure. He and his family were great! My one reason for being excited about changing to the BYYA (Broussard/Youngsville Youth Association) is that I assumed they would be more organized than Willow Wood was. Well, so far that isn't the case!

We were contacted by our Coach a few days prior to practice, which ended up be rescheduled to the Sunday.... Well, from the 1st day we spoke to the Coach, till our first practice they changed up the team's names! We were originally told Regan would be a Red Sox. Well, in case you haven't met me I am ALL about supporting Regan and buying things early, etc. Well, I had already found a Red Sox hat and ordered it for me. Before it even comes in I find out we are now the Tigers! Again! Ugh! At least our colors are blue and orange. Not Gold like last year which automatically made us "The" Tigers!

Anyways, the hat is still cute, but the point is, get your shit together! I found out it was more than just our team the switched around - but seriously, isn't this something that should be worked out far before assigning stuff?!

We are scheduled to have practice tonight, but just like last week, it poured buckets today. Chances are good they will reschedule.....again! Thankfully we work with Regan here at home, so it's really no loss. I guess my hang up is the fact of planning on something and arranging (or rearranging) my schedule to suit something and it changing.

It is now the time for all those birthday parties!! We went to one last weekend and have 3 to go to this weekend! Well, one is Papaw's - but it's still a party and still counts!

I am going to have to start buying presents ahead of time to save me the regular trips to the store! lol Speaking of gifts, we decided we are getting Regan a Nintendo DS for her birthday! When I went look at it today, the lady said they were coming out with the new one in a few weeks. I thought 'Hmm, maybe I'll just wait', but I remembered overhearing her tell a coworker they would be priced at $180! Ha! This is for a 5 year old! I think $130 is plenty for starters! lol Anyways, it's pink, which she will love. And she will definitely be excited to see the carrying case I bought......it's a PURSE! lol Can you believe!? I swear they made it with her in mind!
And now at least when everyone asks what to get her for a birthday, I'll for once have something to tell them! Cause she'll definitely need some games!


I just got off the phone with my Aunt (like in the middle of blogging)! We are planning a little vaca!! Woo Hoo! She cannot do long trips and hours of driving like she used to. And has been wanting to make her way to visit a few people in San Antonio for some time. Well, lucky for her I am ALL about driving and road trips! lol I think I might be more excited about it than her....and I don't even know any of the people we are going to see! lol But you know, a road trip, time with family, a hotel and a pool......what's there to gripe about! :) So by the end of the month we will be Texas bound!



And man, my camera finger is already getting twitchy!! I haven't been able to absorb myself in my photography in a while!! This will be nice!!

No comments: