Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Love October!!



I love the fall, even though that really shouldn't even be a term used here in Southern Louisiana! Living in many states.....ones that actually HAVE a fall, it's almost silly to use the word here! Brisk, there is another word I think should be forbid! LMAO! I'll stop now!

Anyways, it has cooled off here. It has been nice! But after a few cooler days and colder night, we'll have a hot day again - blech! I am ready to break out my many sweaters!! Though I am happy to not live in Portland anymore, I do really miss the briskness of the days and the chill of the nights! I have a collection of sweaters and jackets and coats that really are not getting the wear they deserve! :o)

Well, yesterday playgroup went to the pumpkin patch! We go each year and the kids seems to really enjoy it! I really wish there was an actual patch local, where you walk the fields searching for the perfect pumpkin and drink hot apple cider to warm up! Buying pumpkins at Walmart at at a make shift patch at a church is just not as fun!

Well, as usual Regan hammed it up for me in her little Halloween outfit! I found her a cute Halloween shirt that says "ghostess with the mostess". Everyone got a kick out of it. I even bought her some black and orange stockings, which made her happy! (Old Navy!) Well, here are a few pictures from the "patch".






1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute!!!

I absolutely LOVE those tights!!