Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blogging & Holidays!

You know, I NEVER imagined I would blog - like ever! I actually snickered a little when the mention of blogging came up. I always pictured some middle aged mom blogging about poopy diapers, stupid husbands, gossip and angry letters to businesses! LOL Turns out I really enjoy blogging and also reading other's blogs!

When I started blogging, it quickly became a place to get my emotions out because my Mamaw went onto life support shortly after. Once that ordeal had subsided, my blog started to gear towards being a diary of sorts! In the beginning my intentions were to use my blog to write down on those things in my head. You know, the deep thoughts, realization and opinions I have. Well, life has been a complete whirlwind so far this year with no sign of stopping! There are so many thing going on that when I do have things I want to sit and write about, I just don't have the time. And when I do sit down to write, all the those thoughts and the passion behind it is gone!

Unfortunately my blog turning into what I want it to will not happen soon! The next 3 months are guaranteed to be super busy!

October:

Right now my mom is here from Oregon.
I am taking a Latin dance class every Monday for the rest of the month.
There are birthday parties, zoo trips, the corn maze, playgroup and festivals all this month.
We have to finish packing and tie up all the lose ends with buying the new house and renting out this one.

November:

We will be moving into the new house and of course getting settled.
There are more festivals including the renessaince fest, a triple babyshower to throw and of course Thanksgiving.

December:

Decorating for Christmas and shopping too!
I am hosting our Christmas Party, then there's the cookie exchange, Christmas parades and festivals.....
Then of course Christmas!

Bub's moms is talking about coming in November or December and I'm trying to get my sister to come down for Christmas as well!

There is no doubt the next 3 months will come and go quickly!

On a side note - I LOVE the holidays!! To me it's another great excuse for family time! In this busy world very few things make people slow down and appreciate their family and all they are blessed with! I always look forward to using this to my advantage and making people spend time with each other! lol

You know, this will be the first year celebrating the Holidays without Mamaw! I am already dreading that aspect of it all! With all the termoil in the family right now, I hope they figure it out and we can all come together and be a family! Lindsay is hosting Thankgiving and we will be having Christmas at our house! Bub isn't scheduled to be in for anything this year, so he will miss Thanksgiving and we will be doing Christmas early!

No comments: