Monday, August 25, 2008

House Progress


Well, I am happy and scared at the progress of the new house! They are killing it and if our house was sold, I would be happier because it is seemingly not taking quite as long as they anticipated for the completion!

We went to see the house 2 days ago and they had just put all the moulding and crown moulding up and textured the walls and painted the moulding. Today we went and they had already hung and placed all the cabinets! They are BEAUTIFUL!! I love what we chose!! I will be so excited to see the counter tops go in!!








Anyways, we are still trying to sell our house! We've got about a month and a half to two month to get this place sold and do closing!! PLEASE pray this falls into place! I am not sure what we will do if we don't sell in time! Carrying a bridge loan was never in the master plan!!

So if you know anyone looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Iberia Parish on a double lot (140x187) on a deadend quiet street, please let me know! :)



No comments: