Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bad Day!

So, today is turning out to be one bad thing after another!

Yesterday we found out the Buyer's appraisal came back $13K lower than our sale price! Yeah, talk about a blow to the gut! Today he decides that he definitely wants to try to get our house at that low appraisal price, but that he wants to push back our closing date to September 15th. That man MUST be smoking crack!! We have already invested $1700 into this rental that we don't even need yet because HE picked the closing date of August 25th. I was told he need more time to save money for closing. I am assuming that since the price has dropped we will not be paying his closing costs and he must not have any money saved - what a moron! Either way, this is not my problem! He is already costing me money and that does NOT make me happy as it is.

Basically I will be paying to get a new appraisal, or should I say a more accurate appraisal. He can then take it AND will be closing on the 25th as planned or we will cancel our contract and he can kiss my ass! If we had known he wanted to push the date we would have pushed it all the way until our house is finished in October. Then we wouldn't have to not only deal with this selling crap, but with this renting BS to boot!!

Lord help me not go crazy on these people!!




Oh, yesterday we go to the rent house to check it out and turn the utilities on. Do you know they didn't even clean this place???? Our landlord bought it from a lady who went into a nursing home. And has evidently been in and out for some time. Well, it took us an hour and 4 garbage bags to get rid of the sheer crap that was left. Not to mention they left food in the fridge and freezer and since the power was turned off the week before.....you can about imagine! On top of this the house is disgusting! I am so pissed off! The filth is just wrong! Our landlord is renting this place as furnished, well evidently that means living room furniture and whatever was left by the old owners. I called my landlord and left her a message as she is on vacation. I guess we shall see what comes of it. I told her that between the check cashed early and the nasty house, I am not sure about the situation. And now with the confusion with selling my house, I may use it as away out since we'll probably be staying here for a bit longer!!




Final Thought.....

No comments: