Friday, June 27, 2008

A Night Out



Some of the girls went out for a MNO last night! We went to Tokyo Live to try their Hibachi Grill. While it wasn't horrible, I think we all pretty much agree that Shangri-La is better! The selection is bigger at Tokyo Live, but the food and atmosphere at Shangri-La can't be beat!!

Our little cook guy had the hots for Heather. Though I am unsure if it was before or after he accidentally popped her with grease on her arm! He was kinda funny! Well, he made me laugh anyways! lol



Afterwards, Kelly, Heather and I went to a little hole in the wall called Gloria's. Which I hear is called the G-Spot! That alone makes it rock! It was a good time!! I REALLY enjoy my nights out!! I actually appreciate them so much more now, than when I went all the time! It is always so nice to get out, and eat uninterrupted and actually have a WHOLE conversation!

Fun!

No comments: